A New York Times Editor's ChoiceEverything you never knew about sushi— its surprising origins, the colorful lives of its chefs, and the bizarre behavior of the creatures that compose itTrevor Corson takes us behind the scenes at America's first sushi-chef training academy, as eager novices strive to master the elusive art of cooking without cooking. He delves into the biology and natural history o...
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Harper Perennial; Reprint edition (September 2, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.9 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 266466
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: The Story of Sushi: An Unlikely Saga of Raw Fish and Rice by Trevor Corson (previously titled, The Zen of Fish: The Story of Sushi, from Samurai to Supermarket), intertwines history with entertainment.Corson focuses on the story of a young woman name...
- The Story of Sushi: An Unlikely Saga of Raw Fish and Rice pdf
- Download The Story of Sushi: An Unlikely Saga of Raw Fish and Rice pdf
- The Story of Sushi: An Unlikely Saga of Raw Fish and Rice txt
- 978-0060883515 epub
- Download Trevor Corson epub
- Download Trevor Corson books
- Download Cookbooks, Food and Wine pdf ebooks
A tremendously readable and insightful book. The book is very systematic and provides a great basis ...