This is the epic story of South Africa’s amazing quests for the Rugby World Cup, which resulted in triumph at Ellis Park in 1995 and in Paris in 2007, while there was heartbreak in 1999 and shame in 2003. The Springboks and the Holy Grail is no mere narration of matches and scores. The author was closely involved in all four RWC campaigns while working for the Sunday Times and SuperSport, and he p...
File Size: 1649 KB
Print Length: 294 pages
Publisher: Zebra Press (June 27, 2011)
Publication Date: June 27, 2011
Sold by: Random House ZA
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: For any Springbok supporter who lived through the great Rugby World cup tournaments of 1995 and the tumultous years that followed, this is a must-read. Dan Retief was as close to the Springbok teams during that time as one could be without being a te...
- The Springboks and the Holy Grail: Behind the scenes at the Rugby World Cup, 1995-227 epub
- Download The Springboks and the Holy Grail: Behind the scenes at the Rugby World Cup, 1995-227 epub
- The Springboks and the Holy Grail: Behind the scenes at the Rugby World Cup, 1995-227 txt
- Random House ZA epub
- Download Dan Retief pdf
- Download Dan Retief books
- Download Sports and Outdoors epub ebooks
Pink is one of my favorite artists, every time I see something written about her, I read it. So nat...