Back in print for the first time in years!Between 1940 and 1973, Norman Sailor Jerry Collins became known as the greatest practitioner of classic American tattooing. His masterful designs-featuring ships and beautiful girls, eagles, hearts, roses, and other now-familiar motifs-were widely imitated but rarely matched for boldness, elegance, and clarity. This wonderful collection of Sailor Jerry's o...
Paperback: 61 pages
Publisher: Hardy Marks Pubns (June 1, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 11 x 15 x 0.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 1229881
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: Great price on a great collection of flash. thank you Ed Hardy for producing these books. Great reference for any Tattooer or anyone interested in getting a traditional tattoo. Everyone should have at least one sailor jerry piece....
- Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash: Rise & Shine: Vol. 1 epub
- Download Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash: Rise & Shine: Vol. 1 pdf
- Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash: Rise & Shine: Vol. 1 txt
- 978-0945367161 epub
- Download Don Ed Hardy epub
- Download Don Ed Hardy books
- Download Arts and Photography epub ebooks