From how to deal with cyberbullying to the strange, true stories behind Barbie and G.I. Joe, media insider Bill Ratner takes an inside look at our wired-up world in a fascinating book—part memoir, part parenting guide—for the digital age. Landing his first job in advertising at age fourteen, Ratner learned early that the media doesn't necessarily have our best interests at heart. His career as one...
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Familius; First edition (November 4, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 1458884
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: A few years ago we parents could effectively "pull the plug" on the Boob Tube. But increasingly, in this wireless age of personalized propaganda, the "screen" is becoming a force to be reckoned with.During Ratner's long and influential career in med...
- Parenting for the Digital Age: The Truth Behind Media's Effect on Children and What to Do About It pdf
- Download Parenting for the Digital Age: The Truth Behind Media's Effect on Children and What to Do About It pdf
- Parenting for the Digital Age: The Truth Behind Media's Effect on Children and What to Do About It text
- 978-1939629050 epub
- Download Bill Ratner epub
- Download Bill Ratner books
- Download pdf ebooks
Sweet little book about body parts. It is the first book my son has really attached too. From a mo...
I have given this book to my grandchildren, my friend's grandchildren and even kept one for myself t...
It's not just the plot, but characters that are composed of layers. Where will the indie named Lucy ...