Off the most northwestern point of the continental U.S. shared by both Canada and the United States is an inland passage called the Salish Sea. The authors of this book take you on a pictorial visit to this part of the country which includes coves, bays, inlets and seaside villages of the San Juan Islands in the U.S., Canada's Gulf Islands and the coasts of the Canadian and the Washington State ma...
Paperback: 134 pages
Publisher: Plover Landing Press; first edition (May 11, 2017)
Package Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 0.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 5983884
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Northwest Waters:Reflections In Pictures and Poetry epub
- Download Northwest Waters:Reflections In Pictures and Poetry epub
- Northwest Waters:Reflections In Pictures and Poetry txt
- 978-0692841556 epub
- Download Diane Lau Cordrey pdf
- Download Diane Lau Cordrey books
- Download epub books
I've been a fan of the author, Ami LeCoeur, since her first book came out and I fell in love with he...
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Written in 1902, by an American visitor t...
I felt that this "bargain" was a fraud. This is not a book. It is photos, one from each of a dozen...