G Daniel Corbin buys an old Airstream camp trailer to replace one lost in a fire. All he wants is a camp trailer, but what he gets is a search for the missing previous owner, which leads to a murder investigation and to more unsolved and even unknown murders over the past eighteen years. Missing or Dead is a sequel to Face in the Creek....
File Size: 3135 KB
Print Length: 272 pages
Publication Date: December 16, 2011
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Screen Reader: ::::
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: This guy first captures ones attention by his style. He writes straight from the hip, so to speak, no frills, no poeticism, little in the way of frills. This is appealing in a fiftyish sort of tale: a college instructor, part-time Private Investigato...
- Missing or Dead: A Four Corners Mystery (A Four Corners' Mystery (G Daniel Corbin mystery) Book 2) pdf
- Download Missing or Dead: A Four Corners Mystery (A Four Corners' Mystery (G Daniel Corbin mystery) Book 2) pdf
- Missing or Dead: A Four Corners Mystery (A Four Corners' Mystery (G Daniel Corbin mystery) Book 2) text
- English pdf
- Download Cliff Black epub
- Download Cliff Black ebooks
- Download Mystery, Thriller and Suspense epub books
the book arrived today and I have been laughing ever since! I can't put it down! Hilarious!!!! I hop...
Safe at camp was not a good idea to hold onto for our survivors this go round. I en,joyed the intro...
I usually don't read books involving vampires and werewolves, but Trolls for Dust caught my attentio...