Little Skink loses her tail when a crow attacks her. She wonders how she would look with the tails of other animals....
Age Range: 5 - 6 years
Grade Level: 1 and up
Series: Rise and Shine
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: National Geographic School Pub; 1 edition (June 23, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.2 x 9.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 7153604
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: This was different from most of the books we read. It's nice to include some non-fiction. My daughter wanted to read it 3 times in a row! She loved the danger of the crow because it was so dramatic compared to most kids' books - yet still not over th...
- Library Book: Little Skink's Tail (Rise and Shine) epub
- Download Library Book: Little Skink's Tail (Rise and Shine) pdf
- Library Book: Little Skink's Tail (Rise and Shine) txt
- National Geographic School Pub; 1 edition (June 23, 2010) epub
- Download National Geographic Learning epub
- Download National Geographic Learning books
- Download Children's Books pdf books
Casella and Berger was used as the first year text for my stats graduate program. It provides a comp...
My review of all three of Garnet's books is summarized here . . . also posted for Dancing Forever wi...