This fascinating book takes you on a colorful tour of human ambition, and human frailty. It looks behind the scenes and behind the headlines to explore the psychology--and expose the vested interested--that fan the flames of irrationality and doom so many of us do to make the same mistakes...
Paperback: 296 pages
Publisher: Spiro Press (October 2004)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 16278982
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- Fool's Gold: Cautionary Tales of Greed, Speculation and Delusion epub
- Download Fool's Gold: Cautionary Tales of Greed, Speculation and Delusion epub
- Fool's Gold: Cautionary Tales of Greed, Speculation and Delusion text
- 978-1844390984 pdf
- Download Ciaran Parker epub
- Download Ciaran Parker ebooks
- Download epub books
I loved the #1 book in the series, and had to get #2. It did not disappoint. I am an adult and think...
Great appointment book for the busy handyman! Will definitely order again...
Excellent book to read. I actually knew Ed from years ago. He was like a grandfather to my daughter....