This book was originally published prior to 1923, and represents a reproduction of an important historical work, maintaining the same format as the original work. While some publishers have opted to apply OCR (optical character recognition) technology to the process, we believe this leads to sub-optimal results (frequent typographical errors, strange characters and confusing formatting) and does n...
Paperback: 298 pages
Publisher: Ulan Press (August 31, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.7 x 10 inches
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
- Antiquary: A Magazine Devoted to the Study of the Past, Volume 14 pdf
- Download Antiquary: A Magazine Devoted to the Study of the Past, Volume 14 pdf
- Antiquary: A Magazine Devoted to the Study of the Past, Volume 14 text
- 7.5 x 0.7 x 10 inches pdf
- Download John Charles Cox pdf
- Download John Charles Cox ebooks
- Download pdf books
This edition does not include all of Defoe's famous work, Robinson Crusoe. It has no cover page or ...
Interesting but not in a spectacular way, decent read for people who are interested in languages...